Sunday, May 6, 2012

1st week of May haul!

So i went crazy in Walgreens and my local beauty supply today after work, i'm going to try to do swatches for all 11 polishes i bought .

Starting with Wet and Wild "Caribbean Frost"....When i saw the bottle it looked like it was going to be "holo" looking like bluish-green. So i got excited, but its basically a metallic pretty blue. I love it, even without the Seche Vite top coat it was super shiny. Only 1 coat is needed to give full color, i added a 2nd coat but it was no difference. Do you like?










Next is China Glaze "Yellow Polka-dot Bikini" was just staring me down! I had to use it now, so why not add some polka dots on top of Caribbean Frost?








\

As i said before yellow is my favorite color so this Yellow Polka Dot Bikini is most def my fav polish now!

No comments:

Post a Comment